If you haven't tried scones yet. You definitely need to try this recipe. It is delish!!! I found this recipe over at Fed & Fit blog.
Paleo Blueberry Scones
Yield:8 scones Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:30 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Cashews (or 1 1/3 cups ground)
- ¼ cup Arrowroot
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbl Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 F & line a 9” metal pan with parchment paper.
2. Blend the cashews in a food processor until powdered.
3. Whisk all the dry ingredients together then stir in the blueberries.
4. Whisk the wet ingredients together then stir into the dry.
5. Pour into the baking pan and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool for at least 10 minutes, slice, and enjoy!